Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (#2)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly book meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, where we have the chance to share what upcoming releases we are on the edge of our seats in anticipation for.  I can't wait for Inheritance by Christopher Paolini.  I really did enjoy the first two books.  I do own the third book but didn't bother to read it once I found out the series went from 3 books to 4 books.  I am not sure if that is a money making scheme or what?  So I decided to wait till all the books where out before I read book three.  The movie Eragon was such a STINKER.  What a craptastic movie!  Don't watch it if you haven't read the books.  This will just make you not want to read them!

Inheritance release date:  November 8, 2011 (yes it is far away but I am excited!)
Inheritance  has a great website.. you really should check it out if you like this series! 



Eragon movie trailer (do not bother seeing this movie!)

No comments:

Post a Comment