Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mailbox Monday! (#1)

Another Monday, Another Mailbox!! This is a feature where we all share with each other the yummy books that showed up at our doors! WARNING: Mailbox Mondays can lead to extreme envy and GINORMOUS wishlists!!

Mailbox Monday was originally hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page, but is now a traveling meme and for the month of April Mailbox Monday will be hosted by Passages to the Past. Head on over to add your blog to the linky link and share your newest acquisitions with other book lovers.  


In My Mailbox is also hosted by The Story Siren .

This week I have received a few Nook books!  I discovered that 13 Little Blue Envelopes was free so I had to scoop that one up!

Then someone gave me Wake, Fade and Gone for my Nook on Goodreads!  Love when people loan out books on the Nook!  Next week hopefully I will get some book other then ebooks! 






No comments:

Post a Comment