Thursday, March 8, 2012

Follow Me Friday (#29)



This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower since I automatically follow back. And now for this week's question....

Q.  Have you ever looked at a book's cover and thought, this is going to be horrible? But was instead pleasantly surprised? Show us the cover and tell us about the book. 


A.  I read the Dark Sword Trilogy by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman which turned out to be a really good fantasy series.  A friend gave them to me and when I looked at the covers that are from like the 70s early 80s I didn't even want to read them!  But since they were from a friend and that friend kept hitting me up if I had read them I finally picked them up. The picture on my About Me page shows me with one of the books!! 



 What book cover do you have that was horrible but a great book?

No comments:

Post a Comment