Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Top 10 Book Covers of 2011


  My top 10 book covers in 2011 are:
(click the picture above to find out how to participate).

The Night Circus... I just love this cover!  

 Witch Song by Amber Argyle
Have not read...

Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
Have not read....

Crossed by Ally Condie
I just love the covers on Matched and Crossed
Remembrance by Michelle Madow
Have not read...
 Dust and Decay by Jonathan Mayberry
have not read.. I think it is a great horror book cover
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
Anathema by Megg Jensen
have not read....
Ingenue by Jillian Larkin

The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
have not read....


Hummm... seems like I like dark covers with girls in capes!! hahaah!   What is on your list?  Can't wait to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment