Sunday, July 17, 2011

Passage to Dawn by R.A. Salvatore Review

Goodreads description:

Revenge and Resurrection in a Frozen Wasteland!

Drizzt and Catti-brie have been away from Mithral Hall for six long years, but the pain of a lost companion still weighs heavily on their strong shoulders. Chasing pirates aboard Captain Deudermont's Sea Sprite is enough to draw their attention away from their grief. Then a mysterious castaway on an uncharted island sends them back to the very source of their pain, and into the clutches of a demon with vengeance on his mind.


So book 10 of the Drizzt book series was only OK for me.  My least favorite so far.  I just kinda thought this book was a long story with one little task at the end.  Just long and boring really.  I am ready to be caught up in the series (which now has 19 books) so I am going straight into book 11 after finishing this one. 

One of the things this book did was wrap up a lot of old plots from other books. So I guess in a way it was necessary book to tie some things together.  I was really surprised and enjoyed all the sailing on the high seas in this book.  The Sea Sprite makes another appearance!  Along with our old friend the Captain! 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment